Dangers of Vaporizing – Is it As Bad As it Sounds?
Many people have questions concerning the dangers of E-Cigarettes and when they are even safe to use. The simple truth is that while there are no known dangers of e-cigs, many risks exist when working with them. Although e-cigs look like regular cigarettes, they often contain dangerous chemicals and other substances not usually within regular tobacco cigarettes, and their potential longterm effects are largely unknown. Unfortunately, all of the negative health threats of e-cigs are currently unknown. But below are a few facts that can help you select if e-cigs are right for you:
– While there were no known dangers of e-liquid or juice yet, some experts have expressed doubts. It is possible that vaporizing traditional cigarettes has more toxins than vaporizing them with a e-juice. And, while some argue that liquid nicotine gum could be in the same way bad, they admit that there surely is no proven record of individuals who quit long term using either product. E-cigs are still a very new product, so there’s plenty of time to determine what their effects might be, whether they are actually safer than traditional cigarettes.
– Many vapers claim that they do not feel any longer cravings because of their favorite cigarettes once they switch to e-liquid. In addition they claim that they don’t really have any longer bad breath or oral problems from smoking. The reason being the vapors of most e-liquids are believed relatively harmless to breathe, although some experts note that there are several potent e-liquid chemicals that could be harmful if inhaled. That is why, it’s best to follow the rules supplied by the Nicotine patch along with other nicotine products.
– The flavors available in many vaporizing products may interest everyone. There are tobacco flavors like cinnamon berry or chocolate brown, plus fruit and spice flavors like apple pie or banana cream. You can also find fruit and vegetable flavors such as carrot and celery. Some individuals claim that fruit juices make their teeth whiter, while some say that it’s an incredible way to control their tobacco cravings.
– If you are worried about the chemicals found in making e smokes, you needn’t be. E-cigs don’t typically contain nicotine, but rather come in an array of other chemical compounds. Just like other tobacco products, they’re full of toxins that may harm smokers and non-smokers alike. According to the surgeon general, these harmful chemicals “are known or suspected of causing cancer and a variety of other health issues, including cardiovascular disease, stroke, nervous system damage, infertility and childhood development issues”. Also, the surgeon general noted that a few of these compounds are known or suspected of causing respiratory problems, such as asthma and allergies.
– Even though many people believe that vitamin E is an excellent natural alternative to tobacco smoke, the surgeon general notes that there is “limited evidence to aid this belief”. There’s some evidence, however, that some e-cigarette users have increased the risk of dying from stroke through the use of them. In one study, smokers who took a VITAMIN E ANTIOXIDANT supplement had a higher risk of stroke than non-smokers who didn’t take any VITAMIN E ANTIOXIDANT supplements. Because of this, it’s probably best to avoid e cigarettes entirely, particularly if you want to protect your wellbeing.
In a case report released by the American Heart Association, there were several cases of fatal heart attacks due to the inhalation of used tobacco smoke. One case was so bad that the patient died. This tragedy Element Vape has led to calls for all adult American citizens to stop smoking cigarettes by 2021. However, in this case, the culprit was an electronic cigarette, not tobacco. E cigarettes usually do not pose any type of dangers to heart health when taken in their proper form, based on the American Heart Association.
With that said, the dangers of vaping products are relatively minor when compared to serious health problems linked to the traditional cigarettes. However, a lot of people are put off from switching to these kinds of products because of all of the hype surrounding them. The truth is that these new devices are much safer than the traditional ones. They just lack the flavor and satisfaction that many smokers are accustomed to getting from smoking. But if you look at the dilemna, the benefits of becoming a healthier consumer far outweigh any negatives that you may get from using them. So, if you are not already a fan of e-cigs or vapes, what exactly are you looking forward to?